Uniquely formulated to provide a complete balanced diet for all types of poultry chicks, ducklings and goslings.
• Can be fed to your chicks from hatching up to 6 - 8 weeks of age.
• Cooked wheat, easily digested by the immature digestive tract, provides the necessary energy to support growth.
• Quality protein supplies essential amino acids important for your chicks early muscle and skeletal development as well as feather production.
• Fully balanced with vitamins and minerals, to support your chicks growth and well being, plus Sel-Plex(r) organic selenium, a powerful antioxident which is crucial to the ability to fight fight infection and disease.
• Contains Bio-Mos(r) natural prebiotic to optimise your chicks gut health and immune response by supressing harmful bacteria.
• With betaine to help reduce the risk of dehydration.
• Contains organic acidifier to further benefit gut health by minimising the risk of bacterial or fungal challenges.
• Medication free.
• Certified non-GM.
What's in our feed
Fancy Feeds are all formulated to provide optimum nutrition and that means including some very special ingredients.
Carefully Cooked Cereals
Cooking makes the cereals more digestable, an issue which is of particular importance to the sensitive digestive systems.
This is a form of organic selenium which is more easily absorbed and utilised by the body than the more widley used inorganic forms. Selenium is a powerful antioxidant, playing a role in both male and female fertility.
A prebiotic which helps optimise gut health and support the body's immune response by mopping up and supressing harmfull bacteria in the digestive tract.
A number of sources including linseed, soya and grass meal are chosen for their quality protein content. This means they supply high levels of essential amino acids, like lysine and methionine, which are important components of body tissues.
Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids
Supplied by oils like those from soya and linseed, these are vital components of cell membranes and particularly important for healthy skin.
Vitamins & Minerals
Each blend is scientifically formulated for optimum health and well being and is protected to ensure that the full spectrum of vitamins and minerals remain available in the feed for the full life of the product.
Wheat, Extracted Soya Bean Meal, Wheatfeed, Micronised Soya, Grassmeal, Dicalcium Phosphate, Soya Oil, Vitamins and Minerals, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Bio-Mos
Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Copper, Iron, Manganese, Selenium, Selenium-Se