Formulated to provide a complete balanced maintenance diet for all types of adult and laying ducks, geese and waterfowl.
• Essential nutrients to promote good health and well-being in your birds as well as supporting their egg production.
• Quality protein levels to suit the increased demands of waterfowl, supporting tissue integrity, feather production and egg development.
• Cooked wheat for carbohydrate energy and fibre.
• Rich in Omega 6 fatty acids to support your birds egg production and feather quality and integrity.
• Fully balanced with vitamins and minerals.
• With Sel-Plex organic selenium to support your birds body's antioxidant defence system and immunity as well as egg shell integrity.
• Bio-Mos (r) prebiotic is also included to optimise your birds gut health and immune response by suppressing harmfull bacteria.
• Medication free.
• Certified non-GM.
Small pellet size that is suitable for all breeds.
What's in our feed
Fancy Feeds are all formulated to provide optimum nutrition and that means including some very special ingredients.
Carefully Cooked Cereals
Cooking makes the cereals more digestable, an issue which is of particular importance to the sensitive digestive systems.
This is a form of organic selenium which is more easily absorbed and utilised by the body than the more widley used inorganic forms. Selenium is a powerful antioxidant, playing a role in both male and female fertility.
A prebiotic which helps optimise gut health and support the body's immune response by mopping up and supressing harmfull bacteria in the digestive tract.
A number of sources including linseed, soya and grass meal are chosen for their quality protein content. This means they supply high levels of essential amino acids, like lysine and methionine, which are important components of body tissues.
Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids
Supplied by oils like those from soya and linseed, these are vital components of cell membranes and particularly important for healthy skin.
Vitamins & Minerals
Each blend is scientifically formulated for optimum health and well being and is protected to ensure that the full spectrum of vitamins and minerals remain available in the feed for the full life of the product.
Wheat, Wheatfeed, Extracted Soya Bean Meal, Grassmeal, Soya Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Vitamins and Minerals, Calcium Carbonate, Bio-Mos
Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Iron, Copper, Manganese, Selenium, Selenium-Se
As a guide, birds should consume a minimum of 200g per bird per day for larger birds or 85g-100g for smaller breeds.