Ideal for free-ranging and penned birds alike, Fancy Feeds layers pellets are formulated to provide a complete balanced diet for all types of adult and laying poultry, ducks, geese and bantams.
• Essential nutrients to promote good health and well-being in your birds as well as supporting their egg production.
• Quality protein with essential amino acids for tissue and feather production and egg development.
• Cooked wheat for carbohydrate energy and fibre.
• With Omega 6 fatty acids for egg production and natural plant extracts from marigold and paprika for a golden yolk colour.
• Fully balanced with vitamins and minerals.
• With Sel-Plex organic selenium to support your hens body's antioxidant defence system and immunity as well as egg shell integrity.
• Medication free.
• Certified non-GM.
Small pellet size that is suitable for all birds, for bantams as well as large breeds.
What's in our feed
Fancy Feeds are all formulated to provide optimum nutrition and that means including some very special ingredients.
Carefully Cooked Cereals
Cooking makes the cereals more digestable, an issue which is of particular importance to the sensitive digestive systems.
This is a form of organic selenium which is more easily absorbed and utilised by the body than the more widley used inorganic forms. Selenium is a powerful antioxidant, playing a role in both male and female fertility.
A prebiotic which helps optimise gut health and support the body's immune response by mopping up and supressing harmfull bacteria in the digestive tract.
A number of sources including linseed, soya and grass meal are chosen for their quality protein content. This means they supply high levels of essential amino acids, like lysine and methionine, which are important components of body tissues.
Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids
Supplied by oils like those from soya and linseed, these are vital components of cell membranes and particularly important for healthy skin.
Vitamins & Minerals
Each blend is scientifically formulated for optimum health and well being and is protected to ensure that the full spectrum of vitamins and minerals remain available in the feed for the full life of the product.
Wheat, Wheatfeed, Extracted Soya Bean Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Grassmeal, Full Fat Soya, Soya Oil
Additives (per kg)
As a guide, birds should consume a minimum of 100g per bird per day for larger birds or 50g-85g for bantams.